Once again and for the sixth consecutive year, SII Concatel has renewed its commitment to the United Nations, and therefore strengthens its commitment to the largest voluntary initiative for Social Responsibility in the world, with more than 12,500 signatories and a presence in more than 160 countries.
Specifically, in the Spanish Network for the Global Compact, more than 3.500 participants work to transform the world based on the Ten Principles of the United Nations Global Compact in terms of Human Rights, labour, environment, and anti-corruption. The principles to which SII Concatel adheres are:
- Support and respect the protection of fundamental Human Rights.
- Make sure that you are not an accomplice in the violation of Human Rights.
- Support the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining.
- Support the elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labour.
- Support the effective abolition of child labour.
- Support the abolition of discriminatory practices in employment and occupation.
- – Maintain a preventive approach that favours the environmental changes.
- Encourage initiatives that promote greater environmental responsibility.
- Promote the development and dissemination of environmentally friendly technologies.
- Work against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery.
From SII Concatel, we work on this initiative through Compactlink, one of the most innovate collaborative platforms in CRS, from which it is intended to promote efficiency, stimulate dialogue, facilitate learning and enhance innovation among companies, institutions and participants.
Continuing to be part of this reference network reaffirms our commitment to the 2030 Agenda and our values of cooperation and solidarity.