Quality Assurance, Services, Information Security, Environment and Safety and Health at work
The main mission of SII Concatel is to provide products, solutions and services based on the SERVICES OF DEVELOPMENT AND MAINTENANCE OF SOFTWARE AND TECHNOLOGICAL INFRASTRUCTURES. In order to fulfil this mission, Management has decided to implement a Plan of Quality, Services, Environment and Safety in the workplace that allows the establishment of a Quality Assurance System in accordance with the standards of UNE-EN-ISO-9001:2015, UNE-ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018, ISO/IEC 27001:2013, UNE-EN-ISO 14001: 2015, ISO 45001:2018.
Management assumes in this way, as a responsibility and priority objectives the implementation of the Plan, the development and the maintenance of this System of Quality Assurance, Services, Information Security, Environment and Safety and Health at work which it will provide the necessary resources.
The fundamental goals of this Plan of Quality, Services, Information Security, Environment and Health and Safety at work are to achieve maximum customer satisfaction by determining and complying with the requirements established and the suitability for the use of our products and services. The prevention of any non-compliance is established as a maximum in the system so that the absence of defects or their early detection and our customer orientation allows us to permanently occupy a prominent position as a company dedicated to SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT AND MAINTENANCE SERVICES AND TECHNOLOGICAL INFRASTRUCTURES.
By the present document, Management wants to deliver to all the members of the SII Concatel Business Group the compromise achieved in Quality Policy, Services, Information Security, Environment and Safety and Health at work and extends to all its suppliers, collaborators, clients, partners and partners the request of cooperation in order to offer their services free of defects, and always to their full satisfaction of those who will use them.
As General Manager, I understand that the only way for the progress of this Group and of all its collaborators is to guarantee our clients and entities that trust in our good know-how that the actions of the SII Concatel are always oriented to continuous improvement, with the technical, scientific and professional rigor required and oriented to the competitive business and human development of those who trust in it.
Likewise, SII Concatel also has as fundamental principles, the preservation of the environment, the safety and health at work of its professionals. Accordingly, we declare and assume the following commitments and environmental principles and health and safety at work:
- Develop all activities related to the SERVICES OF DEVELOPMENT AND MAINTENANCE OF SOFTWARE AND TECHNOLOGICAL INFRASTRUCTURES so that they contribute positively to the environmental behavior associated with their processes, facilities and pay special attention to the protection of the environment, their customers and the public in general.
- Develop all the activities related to the SERVICES OF DEVELOPMENT AND MAINTENANCE OF SOFTWARE AND TECHNOLOGICAL INFRASTRUCTURES continuously controlling all the necessary measures to assure our workers and all our collaborators optimal conditions of health and safety at work.
That is why I count on the commitment of all to fulfill this mission and its basic tool, the System of Quality Assurance, Services, Information Security, Environment and Health and Safety at work and express the belief that:
- Quality is to know our clients, their needs and expectations. A satisfied customer is the most important asset of the company, its loyalty is our main competitive advantage.
- Quality is to adapt to the needs of our customers and offer solid and safe products and services that can prevent future incidents.
- The achievement of the highest Quality will always be a a continuous goal of SII Concatel. We will leard from the failures to improve and efforts will be made to adopt effective measures to prevent the recurrence.
- Continue taking care of our regular customers and growing, step by step, so as not to affect the quality of our services, thus consolidating ourselves more and more in our sector.
- Improving in all business areas to provide a better service and thus adapt to the expectations of our customers, meeting their needs at all times on a secure infrastructure and in accordance with the legislation on Information Security, Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
- Reducing and properly managing the production of waste and emissions, the consumption of resources (materials, fuels and energy).
- Keeping a permanent control of the legislative compliance collaborating with the Administrations with environmental competences and other requirements that the Company subscribes.
- Continuous improvement through the evolution of the Environmental Management System implemented.
- Preventing pollution.
- Promoting the training of all workers.
- Involving our Suppliers in the care and good environmental practices. Promote rational use and energy savings among users and society in general.
- Preventing damage and deterioration of the health of our workers.
- Promoting training and information as well as the participation of all workers in the Health and Safety management system.
- Continuous improvement through the systematic evaluation of the Health and Safety management system.
- Promoting comunication at all levels of the company in order to communicate the concerns that affect the wellbeing of the workers.
The Management has the ultimate responsibility on obtaining the Quality Objectives proposed, and in that sense all the human, material and economic means necessary to achieve them are provided, in strict compliance with the legal requirements. Likewise, The Management supports and provides all the means and resources necessary for the care of the Environment and to preserve and continuously improve Safety and Health during the working process.